Am I a Good Candidate for a Beard Transplant?
Due to genetic factors that are outside of their control, not all men area able to easily grow a full beard. The process of trying to grow out their facial hair can be slow, frustrating, and still result in thin and patchy areas. If home remedies haven’t helped, and you’re still having issues with getting the look you want, one of the most effective ways of growing a fuller, thicker, more even beard is with a European hair clinic -based team is experienced in providing beard transplants and other surgical and non-surgical hair restoration treatments.
Since technology has advanced over time, it’s now possible to transplant hairs from another part of the head that resemble the hair of your beard onto the cheeks and jawline in a way that looks completely natural.
Virtually any man could be an ideal candidate for a beard transplant, but there are some things that you need to consider. If you’re unsure whether this is the right choice for you, the best way of finding out is by booking a consultation with us so that we can examine your hair. In this post, we outline general factors that make someone a good candidate for this treatment:
- Patients who have enough of and the right donor hair follicles at the back of the head to be transplanted are generally considered to be ideal candidates, even if they’re losing some of the hair at the front of their scalp.
- Men with some healthy hair on the scalp.
- Men who are experiencing thinning or patchy areas on their beard, mustache, goatee, or sideburns.
- Men who already have a full beard but simply want to grow longer, thicker hair.
- Those with deep, pronounced scars on the face from surgery or another form of trauma that they want to conceal, but where hairs can’t grow.
Find out more about how you can grow a thicker, fuller beard without patches with a facial hair transplant from European hair clinic. Call us at +905396000149, or submit a contact form to set up an initial consultation and learn more about what your options are.